• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To: Captain Redding of the Abyssal Nomad; RE: URGENT! Project Condor; From: Riccard Black, CEO

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
YE 45.2
To: Abyssal Nomad; Captain's Chambers

Greetings Captain Redding.

I trust the ship hasn't been any trouble during your tour of Yamatai and surrounding sectors. Though you are not scheduled to return to HQ until YE 47 the timetable for Project Condor has moved up and we'll need you, your crew, and the Abyssal Nomad home as soon as possible. Please conclude any outstanding business you have scheduled and return to HQ, shuttle down all non-essential crew once arrived and have the ship operate on "Docked Rotation 04" for the time being.

Oh and have your bridge staff brush up on their Tinacen as you'll be directly conversing with some of the Navy officials once everything kicks off.

Please pass this information on to Kryss and Donvan as well if they're not currently on-board as they will be needed as well.

Safe journey home Captain, may the stars guide you home.

To: Galactic Horizon HQ; CEO’s Terminal

Apologies for the delay in communications sir, had some business off-deck which turned i to a longer visit than expected.

Your request has been received and acknowledged, Miss Black has since joined up and will be on-board the nomad for the return flight. I have advised her that project Condor is moving ahead as well as bridge staff as instructed.

We’re currently underway and will be home before you know it sir, keep the lights on for us.

- Captain Redding of the Abyssal Nomad

RPG-D RPGfix
Back