• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Chiyo Iemochi From: Donvan Black

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye 40
To: Chiyo Iemochi, CEO of Iemochi Innovations & Sales
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Dearest Chiyo, I was wondering if perhaps you could pull a few strings over there at IIS to maybe get your friends at Galactic Horizon access to one of your laboratories within Yamataian space - that would be lovely.

Yours always,
Donvan Black

Last edited:
To: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Darling Donvan, it'd be a pleasure to find a place for GH to bed down with us in Yamatai, so to speak.

Currently we're renting space on a station you can squeeze inside, a snug fit for the request at hand.

I'll be sure to pump the required info down the pipeline so you know where to send your kids to (that's what I call my subordinates).

Faithfully
Iemochi Chiyo

To: Chiyo Iemochi, CEO of Iemochi Innovations & Sales
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Sweestest Chiyo, I knew putting all of my faith in you was a great idea and I'm glad things have panned out the way they have.

I might have to come by again to show my appreciation in person, I know how tactile you can be and I'm always down to visit my favourite little ray of
sunshine.

Vehemently,
Donvan Black

RPG-D RPGfix
Back