• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To: Emrys Industries From: Koga Akemi

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Well hello, I am happy to report I will be buying a few things here and there. Now I know the Environ suit can be painted in cool colors for an extra charge, I just don't know what that charge is yet. I'll pay it but the price I'm giving you I hope will include the paint jobs as I just added a few thousand KS. Even if I'm wrong about the paint jobs, I'll let the number stay. It can go up to accommodate for the color mods, too.

I hope this begins a long relationship, I really do. I've worked a lot with other companies in the past and they've always loved working with me so I fully expect the same sort of thing going on here, too.

Here's something I had compiled by someone else, so tell me if they made a mistake.

• 400 EM-G22 2a Emrys Industries Tactical Suit - 2,500 KS
  • 10,000 Units of Instadrunk - 7 KS/10 units
  • 250 EM-G7 Emrys Environ suit - 500 KS Note: Will pay extra to paint black with red accents
  • 1 EM-G4-2 Filter Mask (Advanced)w/ Battery and Filters - 135 KS
  • 1000 1 EM-G6 Emrys Ship Jumpsuit - 150 KS (Bulk) Note: Black with red accents
  • 100 EM-G8 Gravity Boot - 350 KS
  • 10 EM-J2-3a Douryo Android (Deluxe) - 22,500 KS
  • 1000 EM-O1 “Tadayou” Series Drones - 1,800 KS (Patrol)
  • 10 EM-J3-1a “Dennis” - 4200 KS
  • 10 “Ernie” Protection Robot - 1800 KS
  • 100 EM-J4-1a MARI (Base) - 275 KS
  • 4 EM-J6-1 “Rayleigh” - 25,000 KS (Base + Med + Command)
  • 100 Emrys Uno Sunglasses - 650 KS
  • 650 EM-W2 Emrys Plasma-Pulse Pistol (P3) - 750 KS

5,198,135 KS

+ whatever kind of color mods

DISCLAIMER: Prices listed are for each piece of equipment/item
The total sale with tip would come out to 5,250,000 KS

Thank you so much!
Akemi

To Koga Akemi,

Thank you for your order. I see you have been in contact with my peer Fuji Yuri. He spoke very highly about you.

This order can be easily fulfilled. As for the custom colors requested, the volume of the order is sufficient for us to waive the fee.

We can have this order shipped as soon as you specify the delivery locatoin.

Maeda Ryota
Director Emrys Industries

Dear Ryota.

First off I want to say how pleased I am to be talking to the Director of all people because of my request of you that the end of this message contains. Read on, though, as I address your points in more detail and with much thanks!

Please deliver to my space port named Nigiyaka near UX-4 near Yamataian controlled space... In the Kikyo Sector, of course! Enclosed is actually 5,300,000 KS because I felt like you all deserved a tip and I'm running low on fruit baskets!

My idea is this, Ryota, I would like to know if you can make a type of electronic instrument other than the Music Box Adante. Though I hold them both in extremely high regard and plan on purchasing several million, if the accountant will let me, they do not fill every niche of instrument there possibly is. What about the Iromakuanhe's music. Have you ever heard a BEST KEBABS seller on his break playing the songs of the Temple Euphorians? It is something that must be captured. Have you ever heard an Azorean's friendly calls through the water worlds of their home system? I haven't, but what if children could?

I am starting a charity that aims to bring music into the lives of children everywhere. I am not asking for a donation, though any are appreciated and donator concerts will be held once a year, but for an instrument to be made for me to buy from you. I hope you can understand how much a partnership would mean to me.

Thank you so much you really are a fine person!
Koga Akemi

Hello, again, everyone at Emrys!!! It's your friend, Akemi. I would like to purchase 1,000 Cho-class shuttles and 2,000 Kuma-class shuttles!! Thank you so much!!

Cho-Class - 10,000 KS each - 10,000,000 KS
Kuma-class - 18,000 KS each - 36,000,000 KS

Total: 46,000,000 KS

Sending well wishes,
Koga Akemi

To Koga Akemi,

Thank you for your order. We will commence shipment of them in batches. I presume that you want them delivered to Nigiyaka.

As for your question about musical instruments instruments, those are handled by a different division within the corporation. I have routed your query to them. You should have a response within 1-2 days.

Maeda Ryota
Director Emrys Industries

Oh this is better news than I could have asked for!!

I completely forgot I asked about the instruments. You know, not many people act like it, but I am a very humble person and, so, when someone disregards something I say I usually drop it completely so I don't ever bring it up and make them potentially uncomfortable. So I'm happy I am that way, I hope you can appreciate that about me. I will definitely pursue that thanks to your interest in getting me in contact with the right people, thank you.

I look forward to that response.

Arriving at any of my Kikyō Sector station locations will be sufficient. Nigiyaki more than works!!

Hope to talk to your musical department soon! Thank you!!

Koga Akemi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back