• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Galactic Horizon From: Hoshi, Eden

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Konichiwa Galactic Horizon!

We would like to purchase your laser toys! Would you mind providing us with gear for 35 people?

Thank you for creating such a unique and desirable line of products!

Have a nice day, please!

Taiyou Hoshi
Teien Eden

Greetings to you two as well!

I have to say I was surprised when I was told someone wanted to direct order some of the lasertag equipment as we usually just distribute them and since you're the first to do so I'll provide you with some special extras.

I have to ask, do you have any specific sets you'd like or just 35 of everything? We're happy to provide either way but it never hurts to ask and I should also inquire as to how you would like to receive them, we can have them sent to you or you can collect them yourselves whichever you prefer.

Awaiting your reply, Riccard Black - CEO

Thank you for you timely response!

It would be preferable to receive them in Yamataian space, instead of your offices. The coordinates are enclosed and are easily accessible to civilian ships.

Please give us a total of 35 guns of varying types as well as 35 sets of eclipse gear (helmet and suit).

If you send in extras, that would be really nice of you! There's no pressure to do so, just thanks if you do!

Thank you, again!

Taiyou Hoshi
Teien Eden

These delivery coordinates look good to us, we'll have them sent over within a week.

As you have specified we will send 35 suits and 35 of the sidearms, as promised for extras we will give you 5 of each other gun free of charge which includes the miniguns and juggernaut suits as well, and from the team here we all hope you and your group enjoy the products, don't hesitate to contact us for replacements.

Riccard Black - CEO

This means the many worlds to us, thank you!

We will send you back user testimonies, if they work out well for our purposes!

Have a great time, until we talk next!

Thank you so much!

Taiyou Hoshi
Teien Eden

RPG-D RPGfix
Back