• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To: Galactic Horizon From: Koga Akemi

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Hey all,

I need a few things designed and I was wondering if you're the people to go to for that. I've heard great things about you, but not many so I'm wondering if you're up to the challenge.

I want a mecha and a ship designed, ones that really pops as something spectacular. Weapons systems, good ftl speeds, space and atmospheric flight, cozy cockpit/bridge, and ferocity are all on the list of things I need for it. Think you can do that? Let me know.

I'm sending a copy of KOgama's newest release for you. I am sure you will enjoy it, but if you don't, then I apologize and maybe we can record something in the future? I don't know who I'm talking to, yet, but if you have anything of a nice voice on you, I can consider building up your career. I have been jonesing for a protégé since I wondered if you had a nice set of chords on you. Get back to me.

With adoration,
Koga Akemi

Hello Mr Akemi

Glad to know our name is making its way around the place and hopefully we can live up to the hype you may or may not have heard. It's true we are a relatively small group and don't have the facilities to mass produce large products efficiently but we can certainly design for you.

So you've specified above you are interested in a mech and starship design, these seem perfectly doable but we would like to clarify some things. Approximately what size and class would you like each of these to be and do you have any very specific details for us to keep in mind when designing?

All the best
Kryss Black
PS contact me privately about this "recording" and we can discuss things over a drink perhaps?

Thanks buddy,

I would like to have a 200 meter gunship and a 40 x 20 x 20 meter mecha and I want you to have fun doing it! The gunship class can be named the Jadeite and the mecha, Painite.

I'd also like to buy plasma swords, aether katana (one-handed sword), and plasma daggers from your Blade Works division!! I think 400 of each would be enough.

Let me know what time works for you, also, so that we can chill out together!

With respect and hope for the future fun we'll have,
Koga Akemi

That seems perfectly acceptable, sorry to barge in on this but unfortunately Kryss is unable to continue as the overseer of this project. I will be taking over instead, CEO of the company Riccard Black and I hope we will be able to meet your expectations Mr Akemi.

To a cooperative future
Riccard Black

Hi!

Well then here's another fruit basket.

I assume everything is going as planned?

Hoping you're friendly,
Koga Akemi

Well I'm often told my business methods are somewhat outdated and my jokes are too dad like but I'm a friendly guy.

As for your projects they were delayed slightly but have been reopened and should be on track with the new schedule, we'll let you know when we reach another milestone and in the meantime feel free to ask any questions or even come visit us.

Riccard Black

To: Koga Akemi

Hi hi, in case you hadn't heard I'm back in town now and it looks like both of those projects were finished while I was away, so uh, I guess it's time to pay?

Since I can't find any actual records of discussion of prices we might as well do it now, considering the blueprints are yours and you're free to make as many as you want but can't sell them there is some value in these things. How about 1 mill for the Painite and 2.5 mill for the Jadeite? open to negotiation of course but that's what we're laying down to start.

Hope you're having a great day and look forward to any future business.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back