• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: Galactic Horizon From: Vinni Firebrand

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye 40
The following message is dated two days prior to when it arrived in the inbox, the message has been bounced through multiple nodes and systems until it has become basically untraceable

Hey I'm just some random person but you can call me Vinni Firebrand, captain of the ISS Veilburner II and I heard you guys do some custom work - so I was wondering if you could look through these files and let me know how much it'd cost for you guys to make these things for me - It's just a helmet and chest rig but I'd prefer professionals made them rather than trust some shoddy fabricator to do the job, they have a special spot in my heart.

Anyway, I've attached them below - let me know what you guys think!

Captain Firebrand, outski

[Skull Bucket]

[Battle Corset]

Last edited:
To: Captain Firebrand

Nice to meet you captain, your message has reached Kryss Black over here at GH and we'd be happy to take your request, since we moved HQ locations we haven't had any requests so glad to have yours.

After checking over your files, we can easily hook you up with these, now will it be for just 1 person or is there a group of you who need it?

To: Galactic Horizon

Oh apologies there Miss Black, I seem to have missed that somewhat vital step - it will all just be for the one person, one of each item

Last edited:

No worries, we can have these done in a day once everything is started. Is this a pickup order or do you have a delivery address for us?

To: Galactic Horizon

I can swing by and get them when they're ready, I'll be in a Tenba-Class transporter you'll id as the ISS Veilburner II - just to avoid any confusion

Sounds like a plan, we'll have them ready and waiting for you, anything else you wanted to grab from out catalogue while you're here?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back