• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To Galactic Horizon Licensing: Re: URSA and Balaena

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 43.9
To: Galactic Horizon Licensing Department
From: Wakaba Masami, Yugumo Fleetworks Procurement Department

To Whom it may Concern:

Yugumo Fleetworks is interested in purchasing a license to produce the URSA Armored Transport and Balaena Industrious Platform as well as compatible accessories such as the Grouper Excavator, Squid-Rig, or Sardine Tin at our own facilities in the YSE.

Thank you,
Wakaba Masami
Jichō, Yugumo Fleetworks

Last edited:
To: Wakaba Masami, Yugumo Fleetworks Procurement Deptartment
From: Acastus Barachiel, Galactic Horizon Licensing Department

Greetings, it's always wonderful to hear from our friends at Yugumo.

We can certainly arrange that for you, would you prefer to hash out the specifics of a contract both parties would be happy with over the wire or in person? we can accomodate either as needed.

Get back to us when you've decided and we can begin making plans, I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks,
Acastus Barachiel
Senior Sales Assistant, Galactic Horizon
1654619251723.png
With a new day comes a new idea, and with that a new horizon.

To: Acastus Barachiel

Barachiel-san:

Please arrange for Black-san to meet with us on Koukotsu II at his earliest convenience. We have private vendor meeting space and lodging suites at Koukotsu Resort Complex. If Black-san would like, we can arrange for Takeda Fleet to handle transportation at our own expense.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
President, Yugumo Fleetworks

To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
From: Acastus Barachiel, Galactic Horizon Licensing Department

I apologise for the questioning, but I just need to clarify, Mister Black or Master Black? Once that's done we can see about possibly establishing a more direct line of communications from one of our buoy lines to the appropriate personnel in the Takeda Fleet if you'd prefer? Just for peace of mind when hashing out the specifics of scheduling and such.

If you don't mind me suggesting, this seems right up Master Black's alley, these types of dealings and events are his specialty.

Many thanks,
Acastus Barachiel
Senior Sales Assistant, Galactic Horizon
1654619251723.png

With a new day comes a new idea, and with that a new horizon.

To: Acastus Barachiel

Barachiel-san:

Yes, the younger one. I've enclosed an authorization voucher number for dealing with Takeda Fleet, they should be able to handle everything. We are looking forward to meeting.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
President, Yugumo Fleetworks

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back