• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To: Havok Motors/Customs

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
To: Havok Motors/Customs
Subject: Purchase of "Bluebell" Supernova Sportbike

To Havok Customs/Motors,

I would like to purchase the racing variant of the "Bluebell" Supernova Sportbike modified for usage by non-Elysian pilots. My body dimensions are disclosed below and I would like the primary color of the bike to be matte cyan. Also, is it possible to pay for the bike on an installment plan, in payments of 2000 KS per month?

@Pancakei, @Blizzard I know that the article is still going through NTSE, but the bike is super cool and I want one!

To: Ozaki Kasumi
Subject: RE: Purchase of "Bluebell" Supernova Sportbike

To Ozaki Kasumi,

We are glad to hear you're interested in the bike! We are just now getting the Bluebell into production, and we can add your request to the first production batch, about a week out. If you would like to arrange a meeting in person at that time for better tailoring, we can certainly do so. Regardless, your bike should fit you well.

A payment plan is always an option! I've attached an invoice with this message for you to look over.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back