• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To IIS From GH - Relocation

club24

Everything Is Magical
Whoever it may concern

Hello dearest partner group and whichever representative receives this, I'm contacting you in need of assistance for a couple of things. Firstly my daughter Kryss has unexpectedly gone with the exodus group from the USO skyguard and we have no way to bring her home, my understanding was that she would be leaving their ship before it left but was unable to. I humbly request your assistance in helping us facilitate her safe return to the company.

The second point, we've been having some issues developing certain micro components of various devices and prototypes and without Kryss the fix operation we had in progress has collapsed leaving us with her modified equipment in tatters and no easy way to get them repaired. In the interest of maintaining good relations between our two groups we'd like to request residence on your station for some time, we will of course be willing to compensate you in whatever way we can for the time we stay.

I can't say I'm as gifted in making deals as my daughter was but hopefully I got my point across, I look forward to your swift reply.

Riccard Black - CEO of Galactic Horizon

CEO Black of Galactic Horizon,

Your request has been escalated up to me due to its urgency, we are as always very interested in helping our partners and thus grow our relationships. As a daughter of similar circumstance to your own I'd wish for all the help I could get in her situation.

You can rest assured we will help wherever possible, the company has considerable contacts in the USO which we can talk to on your behalf.

Of course, I'm certain we can accommodate a few more friendly faces on our humble station. I'll have one of our immigration officers flag one of your employees with some details and paperwork.

If diplomacy is fruitless I can have the CEO of Iemochi Insurance mobilise the contacts he uses for VIP retrieval in these situations, if it comes to that.

All the best,
Iemochi Chiyo
Chief Executive, IIS

Last edited:
Miss Iemochi

You have no idea how grateful I am as a father towards this wonderful news, I'll have those papers filled out personally and back to you ASAP you have my word on that. I can't thank you enough for your assistance although I imagine Kryss will scold me for instantly seeking help instead of trying to do it myself, regardless my people and what equipment and prototypes still work will be ready for collection in 2 days.

Many Thanks - Riccard Black - GH CEO

RPG-D RPGfix
Back