• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To: Kage Yaichiro - Care Package

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 42
To: My Dearest Kage Yaichiro

Message: I know you don't consume alcohol, but you did just once for me. Perhaps you can entertain with this. I have included a few other things for you.

Yugumo CorporationShipping ManifestPickup: Ainu Orchards
QTYItemNotes
10 CratesYE 42 1st Vintage: Yuuki1)-42: Motoyoshi Private Label Unmeshu, Ainu Orchards Jiyuu III (Jiyuu).1 Crate: 24x Bottles
10 CratesYE 42 1st Vintage: Yuuki2)-42: Motoyoshi Private Label Anzushu, Ainu Orchards Jiyuu III (Jiyuu).1 Crate: 24x Bottles
1Misha-Class ExplorerAmatsu-Motoyoshi "Port Hachidori", Jiyuu II Orbit (Docked)

There has also been:

1x Star Army Cabin, Type 39 constructed for you at Ainu Orchards, Jiyuu III

Message: A long time ago, when I had nothing, you provided me the home at Nishitama. ( (See: A Gift from Yaichiro.) )You have a home, but this is for you.

Signed with Adoration,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

I thank you for this, Katsuko. I will add that I would only drink alcohol with those I truly trust in a situation where I felt safe. That or out of duty if ordered to do so. The fact I drank with you was due to the former rather than the latter. We all need a safe place to rest or do such things, or even simply as an option to avoid feeling trapped in our lives, and I thank you for providing me another. I'd never felt like I should claim a Cabin after receiving so much in life, not while others in the Army might not yet have earned a home, but it has a different meaning as a gift from you.

I look forward to visiting you and the home, and am also quite interested in seeing what the new ship can do!

With Gratitude and Respect,
Kage Yaichiro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back