• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
5月 YE 43
To: Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

Hello Katsuko,

I hope you are doing well and making progress on your political machinations. I have said it before but leaving the Star Army--the only career you have really known--was a huge step and change for you and even though I am supposedly known for being brace, it honestly scares me. I mean it is terrifying. Before I joined the Star Army--not of my own will--I was basically a toy for other people. I was a slave, then a test subject for PNUgen, and then Yui's sidekick. But joining the Star Army gave me a chance to grow, to escape mediocrity, to gain power over my own life and the destiny of Yamatai, and I have no wish to give that up because it has become the foundation of who I am today. It has become my home. But a home can also be a prison if you are unhappy there. Maybe even if you are happy there, as well. You are very brave to step out and start something new. You have my friendship and well-wishes and if you ever feel the need to pick up a sword again I will make a place for you.

Sincerely,

Ketsurui-Shinjuku Hanako

To: Ketsurui Hanako

It is good to hear from you Hanako. I have to be honest every step I have taken from the Star Army has been one of challenge to the very makeup of my being. The Empire has changed so much in the past few decades and to be an older member of species at times it is like being a stranger and at home at the same time. You have met the challenge well to step forward in your own career and have become the inspiration of many. I have already settled that should my appointment as Prime Minister not happen or at the end of my term I will return to the Star Army, because like you I too aim to escape mediocrity. The slaves of yesterday, are the harbingers of peace for tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko

RPG-D RPGfix
Back