• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To: Ketsurui Yui From: Hibe Kanachi

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 40
To: Commander of the Star Army, Ketsurui Yui

Good evening ma'am, I hope you're well.

I'd like to request several SAINT-only items be extended to use by other corps, my own and others.

I believe given our current military situation, the exclusively of these items is unnecessary and potentially capping the effectiveness of other forces.

Is this possible? Thank you for your time.

To: Ranger Captain, Hibe Kanachi

You'll have to be more specific.

To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

SAINT currently has 20 active-use pieces of technology exclusive to them, according to several I've talked to. I can imagine there are dozens more items in development.

Here are some items believe that I could make great use of within Star Army Reconnaissance, with reasons.

SAINT Operative Field Suit, Type 31
This is essentially exactly what Rangers need. A lightweight, covert piece of armor for frontline infiltration, hit and run, sabotage and observation. The holographic functions would be of immense use to unconventional and commando regiments. Posing as a non-combatant when behind enemy lines could save many a life and cause many mission successes. The climbing assistance will increase reaction speed for deployment to observational locations. Rangers receive training to not take a fight with a superior force unless with good reason, so the light arms cover this provides is beautiful.

Star Army Helmet, Type 34
See above.

Type 34 Multi-Function Bracelet (1B Variant)
The homing beacon functionality here would cut down drastically on the amount of additional electronics to be carried by our Rangers. The holographic functionality will be great for behind lines and it also removes the need for a communicator. This means less of them in enemy hands. This is an amazing weight saving device for a role revolving around pure speed over protection.

----

While I see that these technologies are of immense use to SAINT, I see no reason as to why they should solely be used by SAINT. The Kuvexians are the greatest threat we've faced and this provision would help immensely with our war effort. Of course, only select Rangers expected to be behind enemy lines will be provided these items.

To: Shosho Hibe Kanachi

I will provide a limited stock of SAINT suits and the SAINT-type bracelets to the Star Army Reconnaissance division for infiltration usage.

To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

Thank you, ma'am. I'll leave it to my colleagues in other occupations to file similar requests if they have need.

I'll be certain to provide a detailed report of their effective use in our missions to your office. I'm sure the results will speak for themselves.

All the best and Empress protect.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back