• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN To "Mini-Neko" in starship roles, including YSS Takamagahara: Starship Design Query

Toshiro

To: Current and Former NH-12/NH-22M/NH-33M in starship roles, including YSS Takamagahara

I find myself brainstorming various methods and concepts for starship design as of late, and recently realized that if a vessel were crewed entirely by NH-33M that it could have smaller accommodations and make better use of supplies for longer. This could allocate more room for armaments, systems, armor, and even invert the maintenance conduit/deck design concept; provided proper accommodations were made.

This would likely require a power armor-like system which a "Mini-Neko" could employ to do things like maintain a vessel's full-size components, but shrinking down assorted rooms and interfaces could prove beneficial. I would like to receive input on how best to make accommodations for NH-33M in such a role. Is one huge nest preferred, or a bunch of tiny nests, or NH-33M-sized furniture? Do NH-33M desire a scaled-to-match living and work area, or would such a thing be offensive?

I have heard that accommodations for NH-33M have been made on the YSS Takamagahara (NB-S10-753) and would like to know what was liked most and least about those efforts as well.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back