• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka & Motoyoshi Tachiko

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE 43
To: Shachō Motoyoshi Tachiko & Fuku-Kaichō Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka

Good day Shachō Motoyoshi Tachiko Shachō Motoyoshi Tachiko

I am contacting both of you in name of Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko. Earlier this month we received the disturbing news that the YSS Wakaba went missing in the Ayumi Nebula after doing an investigation of UMC bases and traces of Kuvexians Remnants. The protocol has kicked in after the Wakaba failed to report to Task Force 48 after 24 hours and the YSS Hizen was sent after it for the search of the missing ship. The results are not promising and due to Star Army policy, the YSS Wakaba has been declared M.I.A. due to failure of finding any trace of the ship in the Nebula.

After being in contact with Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano, Commander of the First Expeditionary Fleet, it is made aware that all hands are required on deck for this search operation. We are therefore requesting aid from the Takeda Fleet and Yugumo Corporation with your Merchant Destroyes to keep eyes out for unusual activity within the regions of the Nebula. YSS Wakaba and Taisa Motoyoshi Kazue are still out there and any help is appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

Jōtō Shunin Aida La Rostislavovna
Chief of the Motoyoshi Keibi

Aida-san,

Forgive me for not composing this on our official letterhead. Takeda Fleet will commit exploration vessels to this effort immediately. Please review our manifest and let me know what you think is appropriate. I will send whatever you need. If you need more ships, we can speak with Katsuko about changing priorities in the construction queues. Takeda Fleet has a standing secondary mission of providing auxiliary ships for non-combat, non-law-enforcement missions for the SAoY on request, and will always honor, but among its primary missions is the safety of my fellow Motoyoshi. Anything for the Taisa, who is also my elder sister Kazue.

Always yours,
Tachiko

fetch.php

To: Aida La Rostislavovna

This is a KAIMON-Ascendant Communications Feed Update.

The person you are trying to connect with is currently set to "Do not disturb". The reason for this is that the user wishes us to extend to you an apology as that they are on vacation and not currently answering communications. However, this message has been forwarded to; Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue, Jichō who is set as a secondary contact.

Thank you for your interest in the Yugumo Corporation.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back