• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano

RaWolfe

Retired Staff
RP Date
YE 43
To: Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano

Good day Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano,

I am reaching out to you in the name of Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko in regards of Taisa Motoyoshi Kazue who is reported missing in action after intercepting or investigation of Kuvexian activity in the Ayumi Nebula. Miss Motoyoshi has requested more information on the sudden missing of Taisa Motoyoshi and response to this incident. We are known that the YSS Hizen is deployed and the one that reported the M.I.A. of the YSS Wakaba.

In advance thank you for your reply on the matter.

Yours sincerely,

Jōtō Shunin Aida La Rostislavovna
Chief of the Motoyoshi Keibi

1613654370388-png.17066

FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET COMMAND [1XFCOMM]
GEMINI STAR FORTRESS (NK-X1-06)
JIYUU SYSTEM

To: Aida La Rostislavovna

My apology for not getting to your communications earlier. As you know we have diverted ships to look for the YSS Wakaba. Their operations in the nebula, especially one as violent as that one, could easily have put them unable to respond to communications. However, as the days have continued to pass, I expect to increase the search effort by allocating the YSS Sakura II and Legacy Squadron into the mix of it. Sadly due to orders from Command and a need for our ships in liberation efforts, I am unable to devote more ships. Perhaps you can ask Takeda Fleet and Yugumo Corporation to have their Merchant Destroyers keep an eye out as well, I believe it could easily fall in their preview in handling pirate activity in the region.

I will keep you updated.

Signed,
Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano
Commander, First Expeditionary Fleet

To: Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano

Good day, Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano,

While I understand the delay in communication regarding your busy occupation, it is of utmost importance for Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko to find Motoyoshi Kazue and the dangerous situation of the Ayumi Nebula makes it only more pressing that she would be found. We appreciate all the efforts done so far in finding the lost crew of the YSS Wakaba and hopefully we can bring them home soon.

I will personally contact both Takeda Fleet and Yugumo Corporation to aid you in your search efforts, thank you so far for keeping me up to date.

Yours sincerely,

Jōtō Shunin Aida La Rostislavovna
Chief of the Motoyoshi Keibi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back