• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Mr Riccard Black From: Mr Jonathan Serptine

BMan142

Oh god it's in my head
RP Date
YE 41
Dear Mr Black,

I am the CEO of The Galactic Shipping Agency and I was hoping to negotiate a deal with you regarding a business relationship. GSA will offer half price shipping on all Galactic Horizon orders if GSA becomes GH's sole shipping company. I hope this message finds you well, Mr Black, and I hope it is the beginning of a wonderful business relationship.

Signed, Yours Truly,

Mr Jonathan Serptine
CEO
The Galactic Shipping Agency

Mr Serptine

This message has been intercepted by The Kindgom of Neshaten's counter terror agency and will not be delivered to Galactic Horizon at this time until your corporation has undergone a full screening and check by our own people.

If you make any attempt to contact them again before this process is complete or circumvent the usual communication channels you will face potential blacklisting from Neshaten territories on the grounds of suspicion of aiding terrorist cells.

Message processed and replied to by Division 5 Intelligence Division

Division 5 Intelligence Division,

We will gladly subject ourselves to any screening that you require. Please just let us know if there are any documents or documentation you require. We are prepared to fully cooperate with Neshaten demands and requests.

Signed, Jonathan Serptine.

CEO Galactic Shipping Agency

Mr Serptine

Regular border crossing will be unavailable for an extended period of time due to a territorial lockdown however to commence operations within our space we require a full and correctly documented working history of your company as well as information regarding any and all entities you are affiliated with. Every ship that wishes to cross our borders will be subject to a full, 3 to 7 day inspection with the crew kept isolated on our own security vessel for the duration.

A full terms and conditions for current operation within our space is attached to this message, take the time to read through it before answering. If you decided to accept then we expect all relevant documents attached with your next reply, processing will take between 1 and 3 days depending on the content. After these conditions are met we will setup a secure and monitored communication line between Galactic Horizon and yourselves.

Division 5 - Intelligence Division

Division 5,

We will provide an up to date working history of the company work history. We began operations earlier this year, we currently employ 100 starship operators operating 20 starships. We require 5 man crew for all our ships, two pilots, a captain and 2 armed guards. We will be using 5 of our ships for routes into and out of Neshaten. We will use these ships exclusivly moving frieght and goods over your borders. We will send these ships to the boarder in a few weeks to undergo your security screeenings. Find attached all requested documents and let it be known we accept the terms and conditions.

Signed,

Jonathan Serptine,

CEO GSA

RPG-D RPGfix
Back