• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To Riccard Black

Zack

Inactive Member
TO: Riccard Black

Dick,

How much for a few containers of those sound thingies and portable chest high walls?

Will pay 20% ontop of asking price if you let us pay in raw materials, electronics, or kill-bots.

-Uso

Uso

I must appologise but I was laughing a little at you're message, it really put a smile on my face but that's just the ramblings of an old man.

We're more than happy to supply you with the requested items, considering you're kindly letting us stay on you're planet for now I am more than happy to offer you a discount for this purchase and hope we can continue business in the future, we may not reside on your soil for much longer sadly but in another discussion I'll work something out with you for continued product supply.

For a set of 50 SSR's and Ammo I can offer you a price of 150 000KS

And for the Pridwen's we can sell a set of 100 for 70 000KS

If you wish to pay in resources and other items then materials for our RnD testing equal to that value would be appreciated and some robots may be fun to take apart to gain more insight for our future products, I look forward to dealing with you.

GH CEO - Riccard Black

How bout 200,000 KS for all of the above? I’ll also throw in 200,000 worth of our cool stuff split between a generous 20,000 arkmarks, a dozen C5 transports, some electronics cargo containers, and a small fleet of cupcake drones.

Our local robot overlord can churn the things out way faster than we can make use of them. I gotta either sell them or give everyone here their own spaceship.

- Uso

Ricc,

Cold climate gear, that addrinaline rig, and communications bands.

5k of each, with an option to buy more as needed.

How many Arcmarks is this going to cost me? Also do you deliver or do we need to send our own pickup guys?

Also, have any intrest in using our fulfillment services for distributing your product?

-Uso

Uso

Nice to hear from you again your tone always manages to make me chuckle, as for your order I have the prices here for you

CCS = 3 750 000
AUG = 5 000 000
ASCI = 250 000

those all come to 9 million KS but if you're paying in Arkmarks as you mentioned it would be about 1 285 000, we'll handle the delivery to keep out that extra cost on your end so don't worry about that.

Pleasure as always doing business with you and look forward to speaking next time.

Riccard

Miss Uso

A pleasure as always to do business, i must say i'm surprised at the number that is a fair amount considering you can usually install one per room and outfit a building pretty easily but let me see.

To make 1 bill we would have to dedicate all the facilities and create a new production schedule which would take about, 3 weeks, give or take a few days for any spontaneous issues.

Riccard

Riccard,

Cool. Send the bill and we'll pay it in the normal fashion. We'll send our transports for pickup.

Riccard,

Can we meet up in person soon to discuss business? I'd like to procure more of your products in a way that keeps our spend reasonable. GH solves a lot of problems for us and we'd like to bring you onboard as more than just a vendor.

- Uso

Uso

We'd be happy to arrange a more permanent agreement if you intend to have us continuing to supply you, this would include more fixed rates on our products of course. Although I'm hesitant to do much more than that at this time as the future of the company is not quite solid so we're waiting to see what happens.

Riccard

RPG-D RPGfix
Back