• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC To Sales Department, Iemochi Lifestyle

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 43
ytp_logo.png
yugumocorp.pngA Yugumo Corporation Company
Tokyo, Jiyuu III
OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

From: Motoyoshi Tachiko, Shachō, YTP Entertainment, Fuku-Shachō Yugumo Corporation
To: Sales Manager, Iemochi Lifestyle

Haikei,

YTP Entertainment would like to purchase 100,000 units of your new product, the Volumetric Spider Pad. Intended use is holographic replication of live concerts in remote venues. Please include any accessories required for this use case in your quote.

Keigu,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, YTP Entertainment
Fuku-Shachō, Yugumo Corporation
Shōi Kōhosei, Star Army of Yamatai
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

@Ethereal

Last edited:
To: Motoyoshi Tachiko, Shachō, YTP Entertainment, Fuku-Shachō Yugumo Corporation

Motoyoshi-san,

On behalf of our parent company, we'd like to accept the purchase offer of 100,000 units.

This will come to the total cost of 125,000,000 KS before addition of optional extras.

As your idols will not need to see around the spider pads or feel through their projection's hands or bodies, the currently available accessories are likely not necessary, as much as we'd love to sell some as a bundle with this request.

I believe our sister company, Iemochi Adult Entertainment, is working on something comparable in an adjacent industry.

At your request, we can refer you to them for consulting services on providing augmentations to the units to assist in your use case.

For example - having the background of your idols to be shown if these are to be placed on stages, in the case there aren't replicas of the stage your idols are performing upon in the various venues.

Additionally, I believe the Adult modifications team are working on ultra-resolution custom modelling and special effects to augment the projections, in case these are of interest.

Sincerely,
Hiroka Fujitso,
CEO, Iemochi Lifestyle,
An IIS Company

ytp_logo.png
yugumocorp.pngA Yugumo Corporation Company
Tokyo, Jiyuu III
OFFICE OF THE SHACHŌ

From: Motoyoshi Tachiko, Shachō, YTP Entertainment, Fuku-Shachō Yugumo Corporation
To: Sales Manager, Iemochi Lifestyle

Hiroka-san,

Funds have been released. Please pass my contact information to the representative of your sister company. We do have sponsorship slots available for this tour and the Iemochi Adult Entertainment brand is likely a good fit.

Thank you,
Motoyoshi Tachiko
Shachō, YTP Entertainment
Fuku-Shachō, Yugumo Corporation
Shōi Kōhosei, Star Army of Yamatai
Ketsurui no Motoyoshi

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back