• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To Sanda Hoshi

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
Ye 44. 9 Ye 45
To Sanda Hoshi

From Asakura Yayoi

Hey Hermana, by this time you might have heard the news, and yes.. It's true, I have a child. I’ve taken leave to look after her. I thought it as the best thing I could do, especially after being overcome with my desire to have a child. I’ve sent you coordinates along with the invitation whenever you get shore leave during the three months I’ll be gone.

I’d like you to be in her life, certainly, if you're open to it. Be strong, Hermana, though from what I hear my little sister, well our little sister will be joining you in my stead. Her name is Kiyo, and she isn’t crazy like Thad is.

Asakura Yayoi

To: Asakura Yayoi

.............................................................................................
.............................................................................................
........................................................................................Que?

Sorry Hermana, my brain is having trouble computing this. Surprised is an understatement. But if I stop myself from trying to figure out the What? Who? Where? and How? all I can say is: Congratulations Hermana! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet the little darling. I would be honored to call her my niece.

Although I can't say I'm excited for you to be gone from the ship for any length of time, as you are my only points of sanity on our insane ship, I understand the need. I do hope to see you on our next leave.

Sanda Hoshi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back