• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SACN To SAoY Command: Plumeria 2E Refit and Chiaki 1B Refit

Toshiro

To: Star Army Command

After comprehensive analysis and review, including contacting serving and former command and crew in the field, I have completed specifications for both Plumeria (2E) and Chiaki (1B) refits. These two refits notably increase the compliment and vehicle/shuttle/power armor carrying capacity of the vessels and introduce yet more parts commonality for cost-effective maintenance and function. Both have far more optimized internal layouts, streamline previous systems, and add new functionality. The Plumeria can also carry a Star Army Century and its equipment for brief periods if a Kagai-class is unavailable for an operation, or help transport and defend other groups such as SSS survey teams.

It is believed that the Plumeria can co-exist with the Fuji-class, as the Fuji is a more costly vessel with a different intended role in spite of being labeled a Gunship.

It is my formal request that my command, the YSS Sakura II, be refitted as the first vessel of the Plumeria 2E variant for testing.

To: Kage Yaichiro

Very good. You may begin the refit on the YSS Sakura II as soon as it is convenient.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back