• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To: Seinosuke and Arbitrated Iemochi From: Teien Eden

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
To: Ittô Juni Iemochi Seinosuke and Ittô Heisho Arbitrated Iemochi

Hello again,

There is a dire need for a scientist and weapons trainer aboard the YSS Kaiyō II. I know there is a home and life for you elsewhere, but there is always an extra VIP suite for the two of you. If you wouldn't mind me pushing the invitation further, I would add that there there is always a way to add a doorway between two suites to make room for the four of you, nursery and all.

Above all, I promise security and safety for you when you are aboard my ship, something I value you having. Please, consider my offer and know that the next mission's success likely hinges on your involvement.

Signed,
Shosa Teien Eden

Dearest Eden,

We're all very excited to hear from you and can't wait for a sit down and a chat. Life has been kind to us on Elysia but recently things have become more turbulent, your message arrived at just the right time. It'd be far from us to say no to a friend who needs us, no matter the situation. Your reassurances of safety are very welcome, the little ones are the first thing we think about in any decision.

We'll see you soon,
Sein and Arbl

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back