• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To Sky Marshall Davis, from Motoyoshi Saito (UOC): Neko ban

Toshiro

To Sky Marshal Davis,
Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia

I was wondering if the ban on Nekovalkryja on Nepleslia extended to those of us who are within the UOCPF, or if it is repealed due to the fact we are no longer of the YSE. I merely wish for clarification at this point, should a humanitarian effort or summit ever be needed upon your homeworld.

Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito
UOCPF

Grand Peacekeeper Motoyoshi Saito,

Until further notice, all regulations regarding Nekovalkryja on Nepleslia are to be respected, despite the national or cultural identity of said individual.

This regulation exists for both our benefit and the safety of Nekovalkryja citizens. The people of Nepleslia simply are not yet at the stage where they can accept Nekovalkryja in their midst. Please know, however, that we are diligently working to eliminate the Nekovalkryja slave trade and to foster tolerance for Nekovalkryja culture amongst our citizens.

Please know, however, that members of an army, or, in your case, peacekeeping force, can be granted permission to engage in business matters on Nepleslian soil.

It is imperative, however, that we be properly notified of any such intents. Failure to do so may, unfortunately, be met with hostilities.

-Sky Marshall Robert Davis

RPG-D RPGfix
Back