• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: Star Army Logistics From: Donvan Black

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye40
To: Star Army Logistics
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Greetings and salutations, after having recently acquired a business license to peddle out wares in Yamatai I would like to put forward a few products of ours that may be useful to update the Star Army of Yamatai's inventory with if you do so desire:

FourSight Helmet a rather marvelous helmet of our own design, 48 hours of recycled breathing and a suite of optical/audio sensors contained within a hardened polymer coating capable of protecting from most unarmoured infantry weapons.

External Respiration Kit a suite of hazmat gear, useful for reasons that should be rather obvious.
Padded Armour Layer a pressure suit with the added bonus of providing substantial protection while being able to be worn under even a Mindy.

Threader Ultralight a speeder bike that can fold up into the form factor of a backpack, could be useful for your Rangers

Of course if you went through with this we would repaint and recolour what you buy from us to be in-line with SAOY camo and occupational colours.

Please let us know what you think and feel free to browse the rest of our catalogue, thank you for your time

Cheers, Donvan Black

To: Donvan Black

Thank you for your interest in providing products to the Star Army of Yamatai. We have reviewed the products you suggested and determined that we will not purchase them at this time.

As a suggestion: The Star Army tends to buy products that are visually distinctive to the Star Army of Yamatai. In this case, the helmet was considered but ultimately it was rejected because it was sold to other parties and for something that would literally be the "face" of the Star Army to some people, it wouldn't do to have something that wasn't unique or in Star Army colors, etc. Additionally we already have environmental suits in our inventory.

After reviewing the catalogue, the Star Army has found an item of interest. Currently the Star Army does not have an extreme cold weather clothing system, and we would like to purchase a stockpile of 500,000 of your GH-g5-3c Cold Climate Suits to be supplied to soldiers as needed.

I understand, we might have to try proposing a new helmet system to you in the future then but no harm done. Galactic Horizon can happily provide you with 500,000 Cold Climate Suits to help keep your soldiers warm, on the flip side of that though are you in need of something to keep your soldiers nice and chilled while providing small-arms protection?

Incase it somehow slipped through the cracks I'll mention the GH-g5-2e Arid Climate Suit and await your response before sending an invoice.

To: Donvan Black

No thank you, just the cold climate suits for now.

It was worth a try, the invoice has been sent through and you should expect the suits to arrive within the next few days.

Thank you for choosing Galactic Horizon, I hope we speak again in the near future and that the rest of your day is fantastic.

~Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

RPG-D RPGfix
Back