• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Star Army Logistics From: Donvan Black

SirSkully

🦊 FM of Neshaten
🦾 FM of Nepleslia
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
ye40
To: Star Army Logistics
From: Donvan Black, Head of Public Relations at Galactic Horizon

Greetings and salutations once again from your friends at Jui'varen II, though this time instead of wanting to peddle our wares I am inquiring about us maybe procuring something from you fine folks.

To cut a long story short we have whipped up a few concepts that may be of use to you though we require one of your more exotic and restricted metals to see if the concept works as we envision it, I would like to inquire as to whether or not you would be willing to sell us one cubic foot of xiulurium to test with - of course I do realise that you have it restricted for a reason but with such a small sample we could do great things, and if you find yourselves liking the finished design then it is yours to keep and manufacture as you see fit.

Once we have been properly compensated for the designs then we can look forward to maybe creating more new gear for your uniformed personnel, I implore you to consider my proposition and get back to me when it is suitable for yourselves.

Best wishes, Donvan Black

(@Wes )

To: Donvan Black

We have arranged for the material you requested. The material cannot leave Yamatai and information about it cannot leave Yamatai.

These terms are understandable and of course we agree to them, seeing as we have no infrastructure in Yamataian space yet would you be okay with us using one of the labs IIS has access to in that area?

To: Donvan Black

We can supply you with a warehouse in Kyoto.

Ah, maybe next time but I've already gone ahead and arranged to have IIS host us - seeing as our two companies are so interlinked with each other, rest assured this will not change our stand on agreeing to your terms of nothing Xiulurium-related leaving Yamataian space without your say so - and I haven't seen you say so yet.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back