• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To Star Army Personnel Command

The KrimsonWulf

Inactive Member
Banned Member
RP Date
4 YE 42
@Wes @HarperMadi
To the Commanding officer(s) of the YSS Tokyo and of Star Army personnel. This Letter is to inform you, that Nepleslian Central Command, has recalled me, back to The Nepleslian Navy due to lack of personnel after the losses we suffered at Nataria. The personnel would also include Santo Junii Aliset Barná eš Tokyo,and Santo hei Nicol Sanger eš Tokyo. Seeing as one is a spouse and the other family. Command has recalled military personnel and their dependents. This letter is to inform you that they have been processed and cleared for transfer from Central Command, and we await your response.
Attached to the bottom of this letter, are Excerpts from Nepleslian Central Commands orders.

Sincerely
Ensign
Leventé Barná
Nepleslian Star Navy
YSS Tokyo
17th SBS "Dragons"

jxyvRR2p0_RfZEuDqP15CqIOCYASDu5CqdEHIX6NcdtiEKhCBlSuEXWBVgK6-u4RE1TblO7qPDlJ65tlsOHriovVjRHPoD2wJii5t6EeJp4s1K0i1tLU5t_D8JMaXt654VrnLXRr
gGDAjWAQOlVfnxSmJiSlLforQhXdrtzs3s4VTXOkuSX1lSjz39mLAxDaj9QdQHy61TdHtIBHv9ZTaLjZYA-9iet4Lux_3NCcMDJCOuOQWlMRHAt09KxLzvZhjJEbe5frOtU3aohi
[/S]

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back