• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To Star Army Personnel from Aliset Soren (Subj: Recent marriage) CC: Levente Barna

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
5/ YE 42
To whom it may concern,

This letter is to inform the Star Army Personnel Command of the recent marriage between Ensign Leventé Barná and Santo Juni Aliset Eš Karo Laivo Tokyo Neé Sören, under Senti traditions.

In the exchange of burial steel and the meanings and intents of each gift, they have mutually requested permanent companionship of each other, in front of a witness, one Sânto Hei Nicol Sanger.

According to Leventé Barná, the marriage is considered legal and valid by the Nepleslian Star Navy. In such recognitions, I request permanent companion station, updated files to reflect my married status, and orders detailing such, at the earliest convenience of Command.

Sincerely,
Flight Santo Juni Aliset Eš Karo Laivo Tokyo Eš Yamatai neé krovinini paštu Sören Eš Shurista.

To: Santo Juni Aliset Eš Karo Laivo Tokyo Eš Yamatai neé krovinini paštu Sören Eš Shurista

Where are you requesting to be stationed?

To: Star Army Personnel

For now, I would like to remain on station, as Leventé has not recieved any transfer orders. This is more a formality to preempt if something were to happen. However, I would request to maintain that my home is with my husbands, wherever they may be.

I am willing to update the Star Army Perssonel of any changes to the situation.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back