• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

To: Stardust Pictures, Port Authority of Yamatai, and Yamatai National Museum

HarperMadi

🎨 Media Gallery
To Whom it may concern,

My name is Rose Ironhart-Pine. I am the professor of Astrophysics and Astronavigation at Osman University, and I heard about the film "By Starlight," regarding the GSS Starlight disaster. My class has been working with similar methods of astronavigation as described in the film, and I would like to take them to the premier at the National Museum.

If I remember the release correctly, that is to be on museum grounds overshadowed by the wreck of the GSS Starlight currently on display there.

I would like to procure 28 tickets to the showing, alongside a shipping pass for one light freighter, the Queen's Slave, which will be arriving in system for the showing. This ship will be piloted by members of my class to showcase their skills in these manual astronavigation methods, as a reward for completing their final exam for the semester.

Hopefully, this will not inconvenience museum staff in any way. Thank you for your time.

Rose Ironhart-Pine,
Osman University

To: Rose Ironhart-Pine, Osman University

To Mrs. Ironhart,

We would be grateful to receive you and your class on the grand premiere of By Starlight. This film is an excellent opportunity to teach a new generation the heroic efforts of the crew of the Starlight.

We will be releasing the film on the first of July, on the Museum of Imperial Spaceships grounds. We will have the display of the wrecked Starlight, which the museum has graciously donated for the duration of the premiere.

The premiere will be attended by cast and crew, including me, and director Carl Makron. There will be an opportunity to see them in the preceding press conference, as well as after the screening.

Hopefully your travels will be less dangerous than the Starlight's, given that you'll be using manual controls. You will be awaited by one of my assistants upon your arrival in Kyoto, from which you will be driven to the museum grounds.

I hope you and your class will have an amazing experience.

Yours sincerely,
Karathi Oyo
Co-signed Hank Martles, Stardust CoP

Ps. Prepare for signature signing from the Red Carpet.

To: Karathi Oyo, Chairman of Stardust Pictures BoD

Unfortunately, in later discussions with the 188604 Port Authority, headmaster of Osman University, and several students, I have been convinced that this experience, no matter how amazing, will not be safe for some of my students. This is due to recent legal issues in Yamatai space and minor legal altercations between the USO and the Star Army of Yamatai, combined with mental and medical statuses of several members of the class rendering them unsafe to transport for the time being. I cannot, in good faith, make the decision to exclude some for the joy of others.

I regret to inform you that the Astrophysics class of Osman University will not be attending in person. I will have to either refund the tickets or request our presence by holocall, and possibly an advance release of the film for screening at the Osman Starport. I apologize for the waste in time and resources preparing for our arrival.

Wishing you well and good luck,
Rose Ironhart-Pine, Professor of Astrophysics/Astronavigation, Osman University

RPG-D RPGfix
Back