• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano Copy: Taisho Ketsurui Yui

Cowboy

🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 44.1
To: Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano

My complements to Taisho Motoyoshi-Yamada Ayano,

It is with much concern that news of the Sharie-Class Battleship Wakaba, which has been listed as MIA for several months, as finally made it to Nepleslia. Aboard the Wakaba was Chusa Thomas Canterbury, executive officer of the Wakaba and my first cousin. Because of that, I am very interested in learning if there are any further developments into the learning what happened to the Wakaba, and my dear cousin.

I have been asked to inquire on behalf of the Canterbury Clan. I am not asking for any classified or sensitive information. The Clan merely wishes to have closer if indeed one of our brethren have been lost to space.

If there is anything I, or the Clan can do to help bring the Wakaba home, or learn what has befallen then, we will do anything in our power.

I thank you for taking the time to read our requests.

Your servant,

Captain Jacob Canterbury II, NSN
Captain, NSS Surprise

@Andrew @Wes

RPG-D RPGfix
Back