• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN To: Taisho Shida, Shôshô Ketsurui Hanako

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
To: Taisho Nakaide Shida, Shôshô Ketsurui Hanako

The Planet H that our ship was ordered to investigate is now heading towards core Yamatai, equipped with what looks like a planetary assemblage of thrusters. These appeared only after more than a quarter of the planet was expelled. Shortly before this event, a vessel designated as the ISS Palm entered the system and did not respond to hails. This vessel is being breeched by my crew at this time.

My plan of action is to evacuate the moving remnants of the planet of my team and use the YSS Kaiyō II's main weaponry to decimate the projectile. Any assistance that the First Expeditionary Fleet or SAINT can provide will be appreciated by myself and my crew at this time.

Chusa Taiyou Hoshi

Last edited:
To: Chusa Taiyou Hoshi, YSS Kaiyō II
CC: Star Army Command

1. Deep-range sensor scopes and nearby reconnaissance assets have been assigned to monitor the situation in support all Star Army operations pertaining to Planet H.

2. PANTHEON access authorization for these data streams has been approved for the YSS Kaiyō II's command staff and operative contingent.

3. Defer to your regular chain of command for further SAINT assistance.

Authorized by: TAII CHIE YUZAWA, First Yeoman to the Director
21日5月YE40, 0235 Yamatai Time
Executive Intelligence Directorate, SAINT

To: Chusa Taiyou Hoshi
From Shosho Ketsurui Hanako

I am deeply saddened that this beautiful planet, which was my home for a year, has been destroyed.

Do whatever it is that is necessary to protect our home.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back