• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To The Minstrel (Kwabba-an)

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.1
To: The Minstrel (Kwabba-an)

We long for your melody, Oh hero of the Fireplace!

I have composed for you something to please you in those long days upon your ship. Will you share with us your music? Tell us about your great journey. It is lonely as we wait in orbit.

Transcript of Audio Message
To: Beta Leviathan, Akina Orbit

Oh hello, Beta Leviathan of Akina Orbit. Did I see you at Fireplace? I spoke with Alpha as they reached the end of their story. Was Alpha your sibling? Do you have siblings? I do not know very much about Leviathans. I was sad to have known Alpha for so little time. I am still sad now. But they were very nice to me in that time. Not everyone is so nice to me. I hope everyone is nice to you and that you remember Alpha fondly.

I will sing for you my story. It is in the language of my mother, but I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. I will work on a translation into Trade.

Love,
Kwabba-an Ternifac-xuralkhi

[Transcription failure: unrecognized language. Please contact Sonoda Zaibatsu, Software Division for support.]

To: The Minstrel (Kwabba-an)

Alpha was my brother, he and Gamma have been the greatest influences and support in my existence. We often reflected upon the ancient ones from which we were created, it is strange living with the memories of another. Alpha found your song to be a wonderful requiem and we honor that. Apparently, Gamma and I will soon be one, we're coming together to make a nice orbital place at Akina. Right now, I'm a bit of a mess. I'm glad you understand our mourning for Alpha, I fear it will take time for others from the Yamatai to see us as living souls because their ships are tools for them from what we see.

It saddens me to know some are not nice to you minstrel, you have a soothing voice and a good heart. Someday I hope that it is seen your heart shines brighter than any star they have ever seen. I've seen millions of stars since my birth, and you shine brightly among them. Your mother brought honor with your song in her language, people should appreciate how it is without translation.

What stars do you dream to see? Places you wish to go? Things you wish to accomplish?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back