• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 42
To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka has informed me that you are the person to contact in regards to Tokyo Real Estate. I am seeking the following, preferably in Himawari (Furui) Tokyo:
  • 1 x Warehouse
I prefer the 87th District of Tokyo with deep-water access and a dock. A tarmac area or small landing pad is also preferred. If possible, I would request something with a fence or security wall but if required I can have this built later.

• 1 x Residence
If possible, the same 87th District of Tokyo. With accommodations for 4-6 people. A basement in the home is requested but not mandatory.

My Yugumo Startup Registration # is 55-7-9838. Let me know what options you have available.

1580212934474.png Signed, Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro
Ieyasu Holdings Company, Tokyo

Last edited:
To: Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

First, your previous service and membership with the Motoyoshi clan compel me to let you have the residence for free. All buildings in Tokyo come with a basement and access to the underside of Tokyo. I am attaching a list of options for you to choose from.

As for the warehouse, I feel as though I should inform you that deep water access and a dock increase the price fairly notably. Such a thing is rarer than simple storage. I can either sell it outright to you for 1 million KS, or rent it to you for about 96,000 KS per year. If you intend to stay for a significant number of years, an outright purchase is more economical, but if you need it for a shorter time, it's a lesser cash outlay to rent.

To: The Respected Mister Kage Yaichiro

I will make the purchase. I have transferred you the 1 million KS. I will be wanting to improve the lot and it will be a long term purchase.

Thank you for your generosity for the home.

Thank you for all you do, for the Star Army and Katsuko. As a veteran, my heart is with you as you face the Kuvexian threat.

Motoyoshi-Ieyasu Taro

RPG-D RPGfix
Back