• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

To: Vas'Sumera Yumena and Cras'Kirane Yumena From: Uso Representative, Koga Akemi

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Well hi!

I hope this message reaches you well and in good health!! I was hoping we could talk about how cool it would be if you accepted this currency I have within your Kingdom of Neshaten. Akemi's the chain of neato-bambino restaurants you have in your space sell a combo meal worth one ArcMark and I was wondering what you wanted the exchange rate to be? Let me know if I should talk to someone else within the Kingdom about this or if it's good to talk to you two. I really like the whole Council Monarchy idea and you have really done well with it.

It's not very easy contacting you, it's really not, so I hope you don't ignore this message as it cost someone an arm and a wing to get it to you. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day or night wherever you are and let me know what you would like to do with the currency. If you don't want to do anything with it, maybe I can be granted an audience with your majesties to do a more hands-on approach. I would like meeting you two, either way, honestly.

I have included a basket of Iromakuanhe treats like Cloudstinger Puffs, their Mazerinii Mead and Mazrit Brandy, and some Khuyunii Sweetstones!! I am pretty close with the Iromakuanhe, I have a way with them and I think that denotes just how willing a species of mostly isolationists are to get to know me, Koga Akemi! I did help a lot with their first contact with Yamatai and helped both sides avoid international incidents, so it makes sense that they'd like me a lot there. I hope to one day be as popular in your Kingdom as I am in other nations, like the Iromakaunhe Astral Commonwealth.

With humble worship,
Koga Akemi

RPG-D RPGfix
Back