• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Totally-Not-Star-Trek

Soban

Convention Veteran
ok, so I mentioned I might want to run a PbP game on discord using Star Trek: Adventure rules and there were a couple of people who said they might be interested. At the moment, I'm wondering what problems we would do trying to create a STA-ified versions of characters. Standard character creation, except you can pick any racial talents. You may also create talents of your own, but I'll have to approve the rules text. Also thoughts on any rules modifications that may be needed are appreciated.

The concept here is that we'll be the crew of the YSS Ryoko-sha, a Fuji class that is assigned to giving the Army a better understanding of the corridor between Yamatai and the Kuvexians. There is a lot of empty space that needs to be mapped, and strange new worlds that need to be explored, and more than a few Kuvexians hanging around to make life tough for our intrepid crew.

@SchererSoban @HotelKilo @Wolf626

Name:
Species:
Birthplace:
Enviroment:
Upbringing:
Assignment: YSS Ryoko-sha

Control:
Daring:
Fitness:
Insight:
Presence:
Reason:

Command:
Conn:
Engineering:
Security:
Science:
Medical:

Values:
""
""
""
""

Talents:
|
|
|
|

Focus:
|
|
|
|
|
|

I like it! Makes me a think a bit of Voyager, but you know, hopefully without the problems Voyager had. I'm going to work on a character idea!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back