• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Toyoda, Yujin plot YSS AZALEA II

Damaske

🎨 Media Gallery
Toyoda Yujin is a player character played by Damaske.

Species & Gender: Minkan Male
Year of Birth: YE17
Organization: Star Army of Yamatai recuit
Preferred Plot: YSS AZALEA II - FIGHTERS, MECHA, AND POWER ARMOR, OH MY! (Interest Check - YSS Azalea II - Fighters, Mecha, and Power Armor, Oh My!)
Wiki link: Toyoda, Yujin wiki here

Physical Description
Standing a little shorter than a normal Minkan at 4 foot 9, 145pounds with violet almond-shaped eyes, and shoulderblade length braided violet hair with long elf-like knife ear jutting for the sides of his head. Pale white skin covers his face with a well-kept fu manchu with a goatee beard. Like his ears, Yujin has a very elven-like angular face with high cheekbones the rest of his jawline and chin narrowing out into what looks to be a rounded point. His voice is softer than most around him, but he has learned to make it carry well and be understood at some distance. Even after his transplant into a Minkan, he would talk soft like before even though he could be more normal

Personality
Yujin is a hard-working person that likes to fly both in space and on a planet, has no fear of heights, and loves to rock climb. Tending to be bold he can get into trouble and over his head more often than not. One of his current goals is to become the best fighter/bomber pilot in the Star Army. When it comes to people Yujin is kind of shy and hard to read at times, But he has been forcing himself into more social settings to try and get over his issues. Yujin treats others with respect and will treat them how they treat him, so if they are rude he'll be rude back. It was just something his parents taught him growing up.

History
Born YE17.3.9 back on Geshrinopolis to his parents Takashi, and Kimiko of the family name Toyoda. Takashi worked in a large company and thus the family moved a lot, When the capital was bombed they were no longer there and the family was glad that the line of work they had allowed or forced them to move now.

Overall Yujin's life growing up was pretty normal he was a fun-loving boy that loved to climb just about anything and even sometimes would try to climb buildings without ropes. Luckily for him, he was not allowed to or quickly caught and forced to get down of the buildings. His Fathers work left him alone a lot with his mother and younger sister, Taking to be the man of the house he took it upon himself to make sure the family was protected and cared for. Even more so for his younger sister that if she was picked on he would go out of his way to make sure that those that treated her unfairly were treated in the manner that they treated her. Many thanks to how his parents both taught them to do to others as they want to be done to themselves. So in his mind, they treated Natsuko harshly they wanted to be treated the same way.

Time passed fast for Yujin and he was soon at the point in life where he had to choose to go on with college, get a job, or join the Star Army. Yujin decided to keep going with his education moving to the new capital of Kyoto, and attending a university that was there taking a degree that was akin to the maintenance and flying of planetary and spacecraft. He kept up with his family as they had settled down in some small out-of-the-way town.

Once out of the university Yujin found a job piloting transport craft in Kyoto, some times YE 39 Yijin underwent body transfer into a Minkan to help with piloting and give him an edge with other factors of his life.

Social Connections

Toyoda Takashi Father
Toyoda Kimiko Mother
Toyoda Natsuko Younger sister
Ban Katsumi University friend and co-worker
Katayama Haru, Boss at current job

Skills Learned
Being alone at home with his mother and younger sister he helped out around the house by means of making sure it was cleaned, vacuuming the rugs, and sweeping the floors as needed to help with doing the laundry and cooking on the days his Mother was not up to it.

His time in university taught him the skills needed to pilot mecha, planetary, and space-based craft from small shuttles to larger almost frigate-sized craft. Although more time was spent on piloting and maintenance of fighter/bomber craft and mecha. Yujin spent more of the training for fighters and bombers over mecha and more time on piloting planetary transport craft. thus Yujin has a basic understanding of how to repair and maintain a wide variety of vehicles included in the life of a normal citizen and a few more combat-themed fighters and mecha.

Ooc list:
Domestic
Maintenance and repair
Starship operations
Vehicles

Character Will
In the case, I leave or gone for more than a month.
This character can be used as an NPC by a GM or FM.
This character is not up to be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more.

I think I recall you saying in discord that you planned to do a recruiting RP with him? Let me know when that happens so I can give out orders, but otherwise, this looks good on my end!

@Damaske

more likely it is the basic going to sign up, and interview and because Yijun went to university he might get a higher rank than someone without. And it will give a more rounded storyline for my character from his job going into Start army. I'm fairly sure that we can do the orders and other stuff for this.

I know, but as it stands on the bio, he hasn't joined the Star Army yet. Unfortunately, I can't really do anything with the character pertaining to the Azalea II until he joins, since a civilian wouldn't be allowed to serve on the ship.

Let me know what you plan to do!

@Damaske

Wes stated that he'll get the recruitment thread going and I'll take it from there I just hope it can be done quickly.

@Damaske, I've attempted to use Stable Diffusion to generate some character art. Feel free to use one or more of these if you want.

1663726374006-4095057917-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726374004-4095057915-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726374000-4095057911-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373999-4095057910-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373997-4095057908-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373996-4095057907-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373995-4095057906-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373994-4095057905-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373993-4095057904-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373992-4095057903-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png1663726373991-4095057902-Portrait of an RPG character with violet almond-shaped eyes, shoulder...png

woa some of those are really good, Just with the facial hair was purple also. I'll be getting to the basic training section here soon. I have really not been in the mood for a lot of things recently been in some deep depression. I have sat down to do the basic training and not got anywhere.

You don't actually have to RP basic training out unless you want to.

Yea I just need to make a small snippit on his history about joining, basic training, and flight school, been struggling to get around to doing that .,

I think we can just go ahead and approve it, in order to not hold things up. Just added a small blurb to the bio saying that he enlisted and went through training before being assigned to the Azalea II. I think @Damaske can add more to it later.

@demibear

I was finally getting around to making the edits today, and spotted that you did add in something already so I went ahead and added a little more to what you had there Immortal Cyann, and also added in an example Fu Manchu and goatee example pic to the OOC information at the bottom of the page.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back