• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Toyotomi Training Institute

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/ex-slave-training-center-opens-in-ternifac.68360/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=places:toyotomi_training_institute
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
With another salvage run, it means more Helashios needing training. An old article I started working on a year ago.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Are the students... free to come and go? There's no housing on-site so I am assuming as much but maybe that could be clear. The nondescript office in an office building and a literal bouncer running it reads very "scientology wiki page" lol

I think the latter bit is semi intentional. These are unsocialized Helashio coming out of stasis packaging with all their Lorath programming intact, after all.

Description does need to be a bit more, but I have been sitting on this long enough. I think it might be time to move to a different campus.

The whole idea was birthed from Mikael Harris keep getting a ton of them. Making a harem won't do if they aren't educated and there was no existing program. So he did this.

I made it partially chaotic on purpose.

Approved. Do you want to give me a description to use to try to generate an AI illustration for it?

When I was making it, I was thinking of my old job at Wall Street English. Their regional HQ had a main reception area in the middle and the waiting area by the window of the curtain wall. There were corporate (glass) meeting rooms to the right where meetings and training was done and a cubicle farm to the left.

The actual centers where the suckers students went was pretty much the same. All the rooms, save for the wall with the huge TV in front of a few rows of seats for open classes (got to draw in new suckers students somehow) were glass rooms and another cubicle farm tucked away where the students did their self-learning.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back