• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Transmission

Sushicide

Inactive Member
Okay, let's see here... where do I- Dammit, no, I don't want to order a new uniform, I- what do you mean illegal operation? I've been clean for, hell, weeks now- oh, that kind of illegal, your crazy damned computer laws. (This part of transmission incoherent, sounds like grim-sounding mumbling) Oh, hey, it's working. Hefting a crowbar always does the trick, man or machine. Ahem.

Edison Abhay, Technical Sentry, Enlisted, reporting for duty and awaiting orders.

Now let's see, off button, off button, off- hoo boy, I hope those files weren't important. Dammit, how do I turn this thing o-

*transmission ends*

(Unsure if I was supposed to do this here or in the Star Army thing, I don't know if Star Army communications extends to Nepleslian as well as Yamataian. If it does, I'll scrap this and move it there.)

ARMY OF NEPLESLIA PERSONNEL COMMAND

Soldier Third Class Edison Abhay:

1. You are ordered to report to the government headquarters outside of Funky City for special assignment.

2. Please respond to this message to ensure it was received.

3. You are to perform this function in the utmost of secrecy. We expect to see you shortly.

4. Refer to training booklet 1, page 14 for information on proper radio operations.

Issued by:
NEPLESLIAN GROUND FORCES AUTHORITY

Under Authorization of:
MASTER ADMIRAL ROBERT DAVIS

(See government headquarters post)

ARMY OF NEPLESLIA PERSONNEL COMMAND

Soldier Third Class Edison Abhay:

1. You are hereby discharged from the Star Army of Nepleslia.

2. Should you wish to return to service, please reply to this message or contact Star Army of Nepleslia Personnel.

Issued by:
NEPLESLIAN GROUND FORCES AUTHORITY

Under Authorization of:
GRAND ADMIRAL ROBERT DAVIS

OOC: Character didn't really participate in any plot

RPG-D RPGfix
Back