• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Halloween [Trick Or Treat] Second Chance Salvage (YE 44)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44.7
RP Location
Yicuqibu
Yamatai's Candy Festival is here! But we've got something longer-lasting than candy at Second Chance Salvage Company: SPACE JUNK.

Send us a reply and you'll receive three random items from our stockpile. And if you post a photo of yourself in costume (OOC: character art), you'll get double the items! It'd better not just be an old photo from last year!

Greetings,

I’m interested in receiving some unsorted salvage items, I suppose.

Regards,
Matokai Masato

Zeck interested, also Zeck has costume from what you call galaxy wars. Zeck like this mandalin character. Zeck make costume from scrap Zeck do good job yes?
download20211201163154.png
-Zeck D'rakol

Last edited:
Subject: Second Chance Salvage Company Hallow's Eve

You said space junk!? I don't have my costume ready yet or I'd include that, but odds and ends are always welcome.

Not quite a costume, but it is the new look for myself going forward.
suzuki3.png

Cosplaying as my favorite singer: Marcus Jackson!

kim_eun-kyung2.png

Reactions: Wes

Showing off my cultural heritage. What do you think? Too much leg?

Xu_Yanfei2.png

Not quite costumes, but I am finally coming out of my shell. It is all thanks to all the great people I have met and those around encouraging me to grow!

Takeda_Junko_bg.png

Cosplaying as my favorite character in the game "Neko Frontlines", Type 41 SAR.

Yoshinaga_Narumi_bg.png

Time for the annual 'get rich quick' scheme :p 2CS must be the richest company in setting with those containers of solid gold lol

Hello,

I’m interested in receiving some salvage items, prefer a couple ships which need repaired.

Regards,
Seraphina Belmont

To: Second Chance
I love salvage! I recently got a new Kimono!

-Cheilith

fetch.php

As my friend would say "one person's junk is another's treasure. I'm up for this sadly I have no costume.

Lenna

One person's junk is another's treasure, I am always seeking more treasures sign me up!!

Nikicon

I didn't want to make two posts for this I hope this is acceptable. I wish I had the ability to make some costume art for these two, but only Lenna has some art Thanks to Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back