• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Character [Tripathi's Tyrants] Abriax

Ericnox

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
Abriax is a player character played by Ericnox

Species & Gender: Troll Male
Year of Birth: YE 19
Organization: Neplesia Space Marine Corps.
Preferred Plot: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=plot:tripathi_s_tyrants

Physical Description
Alright, where to start with Abriax? Well, to put it mildly, he is a beast compared to most humans. Abriax stands at over nine feet tall. His frame is heavily muscles to boot, greatly increasing his weight to over one thousand three hundred pounds of almost solid muscle. Nearly fully hairless, Abriax only has the basics of fine hair across parts of his body, and thanks to access to showers and running water, he does not have the smell of mildew upon him. Like many in his race, his flesh carries the color of stone, and his body is like a gray marble in color, with small white veins that run through out. His eyes are the color of obsidian, that glossy black around a volcano.

Upon his body rests a number of scars as well, many of which appear to be from a long time ago. His scars are 'marks of honor' for him, showing that he battled worthy foes. When he speaks, it is in a deep tone, almost gravely and grumpy, no matter how happy he is.

Personality
Abriax is a bit of an odd ball when it comes to his people. Abriax does tend to live life to it's fullest, like the rest of his people do, don't get him wrong. What he means by odd ball is the fact he is part of the Neplesia military instead of the Star Empire of Yamatai. What also sets him apart is the fact that he does actively work to better his mind, not just his body. The stereotype exists of most trolls just being mountains of flesh and little in the ways of the brain, and while for the part that is true, Abriax actively seeks to battle this back, talking to people, being social outside of his normal group, taking risks when it comes to learning a new skill.

Overall, what motivates him is simple self improvement. He wants to be better today than he was yesterday, and he tirelessly works towards this goal. In life in general, Abriax is one who lives it to the fullest, happily enjoying drinks with his companions, telling stories and speaking of his and his comrades achievements if they allow him to do as much, always seeking to help keep morale boosted.

In battle, Abriax is calculating, but fearless. Once he has committed to a plan, he will seek to do it, no matter what stands in his way, risking life and limb for the sake of the mission and his comrades. Seeking to always bring honor and glory to those he calls his people, be them Trolls, or the smaller ones all around him. He treats everyone with respect, regardless of rank or class, unless they have done something to cause serious offense. While he knows that honor duels are something that is rarely seen outside of his people, he will often have a desire to correct offense with this. Though, he rarely gets to use it.

History
Abriax was born in YE 19 near the city of Gemis.

The young life of Abriax is something he very rarely talks about. He will often never speak of anything before his adult tasks, and if someone does manage to pry out a little bit of information, it is something that is often seen as common place, or well known for those who are versed in the lore of Trolls, but it was during this time he learned how to do many of the skills he would carry into his adult life.

While most of his people tend to fall in with the Star Army of Yamatai, Abriax took a different route. When he was of adult age, having passed all of his adulthood trials, Abriax joined not with the Star Army, but with a simple space group. Picked up to be heavy muscle, Abriax was easily able to prove his worth to those who took him on, enjoying a profitable, but short lived, adventure in space.

Once out in the wilds of space, Abriax had no desire to return to his home world, but he knew he would need a method in which he could travel around, and improve himself. He had learned much while in space, and he wanted to make it so he could continue to learn. His travels had taken him to the world known as Nepleslia, and he had seen the recruitment posters. It was an easy choice from there, simply signing up, having a desire to protect those around him, and completing the training were all that seemed to be needed. He got much in the way of side eye during his training, but he proved to be quite the force within training.

During his training, he was shown to have a knack with explosives, and he was given more time to learn and work with them in order to further his own skill set within the forces. Freshly trained, he has signed up with the newly minted Tyrants, seeking to continue to make a difference in the universe in his own small way.

Social Connections
Abriax is connected to:

• Zuldala (Mother, living)
  • Nor'oth (Father, living)
  • Ur'oth (Brother, living)

Skills Learned
Optional section. Abriax has the following notable skills:

• Fighting (Martial arts, power armor, hand-to-hand combat, weapons) – Abriax is very well trained in the arts of warfare. Thanks to his tribal upbringing, time as a hired gun, and then the training within the military itself, Abriax is a lethal fighting machine.
  • Demolitions (explosives identification, manufacture, handling, disposal) – As strange it might seem for someone his size, Abriax is trained to be a combat engineer type, able to use demolitions to a rather surprising degree.
  • Physical (acrobatics, running, etc.) - Abriax is a beast when it comes to anything physical. While he is not the most acrobatic person in the military, he has stamina and physical power to back everything up that he does. He is routinely able to complete military physical fitness tests with the greatest of ease, standing tall with the likes of ID-SOLs and other highly augmented humanoids.
  • Survival and Military (Finding water, land navigation, shelter construction, hunting, signaling, camouflage) – Basic military training here, combined with the tribal life style, Abriax is rather good to have on your side.
  • Entertainment (Storytelling) – Trolls have a long storytelling history, where most of each clan's history resides. While it is mostly recorded, almost always an elder will tell of stories and legends from times long ago, and Abriax, while not an elder, has the ability to weave stories like the oldest of his tribe can.
  • Domestic – While most would expect the massive burly troll to simply eat his meat raw as he runs it down, no... Abriax is a rather skilled cook. While he tends to keep his meals simple in nature, they are no less filling.
  • Mathematics – Abriax is well trained in the use of mathematics, thanks mostly in part to needing to know to make things explode and how they will crumble in time.
Inventory & Finance
Abriax has the following:

• Nepleslian Standard Issue Equipment
  • - HHG: High Hybrid Gun (Selected option)
  • Portable Repair Kit (Blacksmith) (200ks)
  • Bar of Soap
  • Ulti-Tool Multiple Purpose Tool (50ks)
  • Trike Compact Assault Shotgun (550ks), Sling (5ks), Slug box x2 (200ks), Magnum Scatter-shot box x2 (250ks)

Abriax currently has 1745 KS.

Character Will
In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):

• Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
  • Can this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more? YES

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm pretty sure I saw Wes give the go ahead in discord when they asked but I may be wrong.

Also unrelated to the plot but seeing someone use the Trike makes my heart flutter lol

I think it may have been a go-ahead to play a troll in general, whether or not Nepleslia would have trolls around or accept them is another matter, I would think.

I must also, as the GM of this plot, reiterate the reservations about a new player jumping to playing an obscure and rare race with barely any information about them on the wiki: I do not think it is a good idea for a new player.

Also you definitely, absolutely, cannot use that art.

The bio looks great to me. Good writing!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back