• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Tripathi's Tyrants] Allen Lowell

Why do I need to sign off on a new character that looks pretty standard for new Nepleslian characters?

Because you're the FM and this kind of thing needs to be given your approval, just like everything else I'm doing.
Uhhh... no?

Your plot is/has to start in Open RP. As long as you're not doing something blindly against canon, I don't need to approve what you're doing until you go to officiate the plot. The FM doesn't need to sign off on every little thing, either - that's why I have co-FMs like @Ametheliana and @Charmaylarg Dufrain who keep an ear/eye out for things that actually necessitate approval or FM matters. But as a GM of an Open RP plot, no - unless something inherently draws me or a Co-FM to say "hey hold up", you do not need approval per everything you do.

Once you're moving to officiate your plot, then you'll need to do some check-ins/keep the faction heads in the loop.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back