• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Resolved Tsumi history / religion articles salvaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQ

Hello,

I've noticed, when updating the Tsumi plot and species page for the audits, that a lot of the history and culture articles are missing. I've asked a long time ago, a few weeks after they were approved, to be moved to a non-wip namespace. But, that didn't really happen. There's a lot written I'd rather not re-write.

@Wes @Ametheliana Can you revert the deletion, or just get me the tekst so I can repost it under a proper namespace?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @IQ If you can point out which articles need to be moved, etc. I can assist you.

Reactions: IQ
Sorry if I was unclear in the request. Reading it now I realized that.

The articles I'm speaking off were deleted. They never got moved and I presume because they were WIPs for two years, that they were deleted.

I got you on Discord, we can chat there :) We will get this sorted out for you.

• Love
Reactions: IQ
As per our discussion on Discord. I have restored them into their WIP Namespaces.

I have also added them to my wiki watch list, so I can check your progress.

I don't see how any of them were ever approved considering they are not formatted to wiki formatting guidelines, backlinked or have the rest of the requirements for articles filled. Please also add the OOC Notes/OOC Information section to the bottom of each page as well.

Thank you! :)

Is any additional assistance needed with this support request?

Closed due to no response from the requestor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back