• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission TWF-30cal

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The currency conversion for that ammo seems off, from what I remember RN is like DA or less but I haven't checked in a while, long as this is approved by a mod and the currency is fixed consider neshie approval given

I saw an instance of the misuse of the word, "homework" and no links are on it besides Tsumi. Please address these problems on the ammo article.

Tsumi is the only linkable thing other then the currencies which are also linked. These are the only ones it needs as this ammo was developed at a earlier year that can't be determined. It's just a generic ammo.

Similar to what I said here, I'd recommend changing the destination namespace of the submission article to species:tsumi:ammunition:, as Wes told me in the past (when I was asking about moving the Nepleslian articles to the faction:nepleslia: namespace) that namespaces on the wiki shouldn't be more than three deep.

Sorry to recommend another link change, but in another submission wes made a point about how guns and stuff should be in their faction namespace not species, i think it was skullys thread about the sk tube n stuff

That seems like that's saying the items belong to the faction and not the race. To me having them under species makes more sense.

The tsumi is a faction though, least i thought that was the plan, and you'll have to talk to wes about it

I'll put this on my list of to-do, please do not change it to on hold or anything.

I've got a quick question about size. Why is a 30cal bigger than a 50cal? Are you talking about millimeters?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back