• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art TYPE 33 NSP (3D view)

I bumped against the TYPE 33 NSP pistol on the Wiki while studying and decided to make it in 3D since I actually liked it and didn't have much to do.

Hanako's Type 33X NSP Prototype:
ai.imgur.com_uLjbe44.png

Type 33 NSP:
ai.imgur.com_wDnKqDX.png

Type 33 NSP Dark:
ai.imgur.com_Yfvj36d.png

Type 33/C NSP:
ai.imgur.com_QRRHVxJ.png

Type 33/C NSP (SSS):
ai.imgur.com_QWgtFAA.png

I'll post the other versions soon ;o

Last edited:
Thank you all, and no problem.
Although I've been busy I'll gladly make more if I bump aganst other that needs it xD

@Lamb Thanks, and I don't know about 3D printing of my models, I usually normally do it for 3D Rendered Image purposes, never really tried to 3D print a model I make but I guess It could be possible with a Low-Poly (The rendered models are around 131,000 Polys, not sure about the low-Poly ones since I didn't save them...)

THESE ARE AWESOME! You really brought our classic guns to life and made them look real. I really, really, like this and I want thank you, John. I got to figure out how to best put these in the actual wiki article because they're super legit. This is the first time we've been able to see the shot counter on the battery, too.

You should be able to 3d print from tue high poly model just fine, just have to make sure there are no open gaps in the model or somesuch.

Id be totally down for prop replicas of these, hell yeah!

ok, I've seen kind about the 3D printing, I'll have to do a single piece or multiple connector pieces with a limit of poly's

The real question isn't really about how it might work, but rather how much it will cost. I don't know about Wes, but I'm more than willing to (on top of my pitiful little monthly donation) put forth some more considerable funds for a project like this, especially with the potential of being able to hold an NSP in my hand.

also hhg when

RPG-D RPGfix
Back