• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Type 41 Star Army Blast Shutters

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:systems:blast_shutter
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Update for Star Army Blast Shutters in YE 41. Part of the project I've been working on and back and forth with Wes on to update Star Army of Yamatai Systems and Interiors.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
After headers there needs to be text or prose, not just bullet points, new headers, or boxes. For example, Information would need text before the chart. Parts and Components needs text before Shutter Doors and that needs text before the bullet point for manufacturer. Also, can you include a history section? What did this replace and how will they be integrated into ships etc going forward is what I am most hoping to see there.

History addition is great, thank you. Parts and Components still needs text before Shutter Doors.

@Andrew If you get a chance could you fill out the struct fields as best you can? I think this counts as a subsystem and a safety product. I have been asking about various items for their 5-year review and I think this one's a pretty straightforward reapproval.

Filled out the struct, what I could anyway.

I'll add a new to the history saying it passed its 5-year review!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back