• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Types of Wings

Charaa

Staff Member
🎨 Media Gallery
So a while ago, I created this page in hopes that it either might be added to a CCG, or better yet the Guide section in creating a character in hopes that some new player who might want their character to have wings could go and look up information on the types of wings their character could have. I had asked Arbs some questions in hopes of improving the page, but since my mind can’t measure what they should be in terms of length to fit a human-sized person I kinda got stuck.

What do you guys think? And please, be polite, and constructive, please. I also acknowledge the grammar may in fact be bad.

Looks great to me! My Elysian has wings based on the shape a raven's has, but that's just because he's a bit eccentric. I imagine this would be very useful for new players

Some art for each type of wing would be really nice. Maybe @KoreHytaria can assist.

What about insectoid wings?

I added mention of Insect wings, but rather than rewrite everything in the wiki, I linked them, I did write some things. also if @KoreHytaria wants to, i'd welcome her art.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back