• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission U-1 Prototype Variable Mecha

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
What's it made of? Does it use any common (i.e. wiki-linkable) systems at all? Does it have any standard or commonly held weapons systems?

Does it have no commonly held weapon systems? It can be approved without listing them, but it'd be nice for players to have an idea what this thing can hold.

It can hold anything that can be attached with a hard point or held in a hand.
Its hard points can handle maglocks, clamps or most other mundane methods of attachment.

I've made some changes to this to bring it more in line with what I imagined and to make it more realistic. It's still heavier and smaller than what it was based on from other works of fiction, but that makes sense given that at the time the tech available wasn't too advanced.

The weight also had to be lowered to make sure it fits within tier 7 even given its large size, so that's something which was necessary but bleh to fix. I've been doing lots of research on this to make sure it makes sense.

Last edited:
You're not allowed to reject changes to an already-approved submission, @Zack, as USO is not an active faction and you are not a submission reviewer.

Edit: Also, what threads and/or posts would these changes be contradicting, anyways?

Y'know, right there is proof that you flipped length and width in the production model. You reverted it to width of 8 length of 14. You flipped that to width 14 length 8 in the production model.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back