• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

U-1b Booster module

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Mecha system
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:u-1b_booster_module#systems_and_statistics

Faction:USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes/No; Who, When) No @Zack
Faction requires art? (Yes/No) no.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (Yes/No) no
Contains New art? (Yes/No) no
Previously Submitted? (Yes/No; explain reason if rejected) no

Notes: While the U-1b can be used as both a weapon and propulsion system, for the purposes of loadout creation, it should be treated as a level 11 weapon under the new damage revision.

It seems to violate the starship speed standards.

I wasn't able to find them. In addition to that, I can change it to conform with it and make it so that it only violates during a limit release, and that's only a temporary boost.

How's that? I've updated it. Although to be clear, it's supposed to be dangerously fast without the limiters. Like, it's supposed to be faster than any sane starship designer would make an engine to go.

Made a bunch of changes, but didn't really change any of the content.

Renamed the item the U-1bm (for boost module) since I've already got a habit of making mods of ships be the a, b, c, d, ect.

I also added a spreadsheet on the side with important stats and the appropriate links.

Some minor spelling fixes, and I changed the language in the first paragraph from Boost Unit to Boost Module for consistency.

Service date was also added.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back