• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission UCS H-54

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
What kind of energy surrounds this round when the wire inside produces an electromagnetic field? As far as I know, this would only contain something like a blob of plasma, not cause damage in and of itself.

Edit: I see now that the rounds are coated in plasma by the weapon itself. However, this would not affect the amount of damage that the round can do when fired standardly. Additionally, the 40mm under-barrel grenade launcher and bayonet lack articles or even so much as a mention of their tiers.

Last edited:
What kind of energy surrounds this round when the wire inside produces an electromagnetic field? As far as I know, this would only contain something like a blob of plasma, not cause damage in and of itself.

Edit: I see now that the rounds are coated in plasma by the weapon itself. However, this would not affect the amount of damage that the round can do when fired standardly. Additionally, the 40mm under-barrel grenade launcher and bayonet lack articles or even so much as a mention of their tiers.

Cute. I'll wait for the opinion of people that don't run their mouth.

Disrespect is still not tolerable towards those that you dislike. Please stay on topic to what the article is and not personal issues.

Edit: Alex is also still a submission reviewer. So his input, while not always, is sometimes good to at least read and get a different perspective.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back