• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Sorry about, the whole inactivity thing a load of real life stuff has been going wrong. But is all sorted now. So from now on, if you feel you need to feel free to poke me via email to reminds me of stuff.

Hope are having/had a good Christmas.

FYI, I am FINALLY on the last page of the Mission 1 thread. I am 4 JP logs away from completion. I apologize for the delays, we're having a mixture of things going on here at home including 'adventures in potty training' but I was able to get a large bulk of reading/editing done today.

I'm currently working evenings so I don't actually return from work until about 3am EST. I try to check the boards every day but will post as needed every other day at the least.

Okay, in effort to reward the active Zenpyou roleplayers, I will be throwing down money for character commissions. So it will be very important for you as players to have your profiles up to date with as detailed descriptions of your characters as possible!

What I need:
~ If you want the character's face to be modeled after someone specific, give a reference picture.
~ Hair style references if it is something specific.
~ Specific eye colors/shades- if you have a HEX color reference add it to your profile.
~ If you have a specific version of the Peacekeeper uniform that you want for your character to be wearing list it. Should be short sleeve, long sleeve or vest.

Of course, the process will take a little while based on my personal budgeting and the speed of the artist, so please be patient.

I will most likely be checking with Zairyo to see if he's available for some SARPG commissions. =)

We currently have 4 active PCS:
Alice Mason
Roken Techard
Adrian Tsukai
Kenshin Chiaki

Reactions: Wes
That's fine. =) I'll drop you details and npcs on the fly o it's less for ya'll to manage.

My computers are failing around me. Still in the process of rebuilding the laptop and fixing my desktop. Also my work schedule is getting back to normal after this ruddy blizzard. It took me 3 hours to dig out a truck so I could get to work.

Good news: got a new laptop. Bad news: I have to transfer GMship to someone else since I will be leaving in 2 weeks for work. I would ideally like to let you guys run the show while I'm gone. How do you feel about this?

That is an interesting idead. But I would like to ask a question. How long will you be gone? If it is okay for us to know.

Anywhere from 2 to 6 months. How I usually do this is to give the new GM an outline of what I had planned to do and let them build on from there to throw out or use as much of the background information as possible. I generally just have a write up of the plot summary and what I hope to happen and then just wing it from there based on the player reactions and such. But I encourage improvising and doing whatever feels best for the story. =)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…