Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

No replies in 3 months? I'm surprised there's been no interest in this.

Come on UOCers, it's free art. Reply with the info Kim needs if you want character art.

To be honest I completely forgot

Uniform preference - Short Sleeved
As for an example of the facial features - an asian Zachary Quinto would be closest.

Other than that the description has all the details.

Unfortunately the last time I spoke with Zai he was talking about discontinuing doing colored SRP artwork except for those he's already committed to and doing only line art because of the time involved to color them.

I have internet back but I go back to work on my abnormal schedule tomorrow morning, so I will be putting up a player survey soon for the plot audit due Saturday since I haven't been online for a few weeks.

If you need a few extra days for the audit that's okay with me (I know you had extenuating circumstances).

Alll righty folks, it's that time again! There will be an e-mail shortly with a player survey for the audit.

I just talked to Mark this week, First up are Alice and Roken.
Next are Adrian and Chiaki. Then Cdr Blake and Cdr Fleming. =)

Thank you Kim. I am very grateful for this, even though I really think I did nothing to deserve it. Goodnes in some people won't stop to amaze me. Thank you again.

I just found out that I will be gone somewhere in the great blue sea for a few months again a few minutes ago so I will most definitely be gone for a while. Please keep up the great storytelling- I look forward to seeing what you guys cook up in the meanwhile. Please do not be afraid to talk to the other GMs for help!

Okay guys. It would be good if you managed to stumble here every few days. I will do my best to be as active as posibble and I wouldn't like to have to post as you characters to move on with plot.

No worries BD. Just if you would show up more often than once i week it woul be apreciated. (also if I will ever be sloe with post don't held back and bitch about it)

One thing BD next time please state what gun you use. It would be sweet.

Alice and Roken, comments before coloring?

Attachments

• Alice Mason .webp
    Alice Mason .webp
    141.7 KB · Views: 171
  • Roken Techard.webp
    Roken Techard.webp
    165.3 KB · Views: 171
RPG-D RPGfix
Back