• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Shotjon and Black Dragon, take a look at the art call thread to see the line art.

It looks very nice. Alice have shorter hair but I like this more (hais is able to grow anyway) .

It is great!

- Eye shade: Fire Orange
- Uniform Preference: Vest
- Messy hair in general.

And thanks to Kim for offering these...I've only now gotten around to asking for it...>.>

nice...although i cant see the augments on that sketch up for my character but its looking great, just needs a slightly harder expression on his face the augments and a little scarring and its Roken 100% very nice on the sketch up and thanks

Blackdragon said:
nice...although i cant see the augments on that sketch up for my character but its looking great, just needs a slightly harder expression on his face the augments and a little scarring and its Roken 100% very nice on the sketch up and thanks
Can you give me a better description of his eye augments and the scarring? His character description mentioned a scar on his right shoulder (which is covered by the sleeve of his uniform) but nothing else. Also a better description of the power armor symbol that's supposed to be on his face?

I'll give Mark the go ahead on coloring Alice then but keep Roken on hold for a bit until we can clarify the changes. =)

nm about the scar on his shoulder but about his augments they were Grey and there should be some small weapons burns and surgical scaring, for the power armor symbol on his face is it possible for it to be the Phalanx m1 since that what he used during his time in the Yamatai military.

hope that helped and didn't complicate things

Alice. Just have to figure out a good symbol to put on Roken's face since the Phalanax has no art..

Attachments

• alice_mason.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 164
Reactions: Wes
Welcome back, Loony!

hmm, so much for a tackle, didn't expect to break the bad man that much.

There was only need of one check before knowing that he is quite dead.

Make a Character, get it approved and then contact Kim.

A small edit about dead peacekeeper. He had gas-mask. He would ve sleeping peacefully if he hadn't.

How awesome is that? It's hardcore.

I have to post a link to this on Facebook when I get home.

Edit: Posted!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…